Gua Sha and rollers Therapist/Stockist Account
Are you a holistic or beauty therapist in Northern Ireland?
Are you looking for an exciting new line of products to retail and use in your facial treatments?
Facial Gua Sha is quite simply the greatest ever gift to the skin.
It has been used for thousands of years by Asian women, and I am so happy that it has finally caught on in the Western World now. So thank you China!
If you lift Vogue or any magazine these days, you will see and read about many celebrities who are incorporating these tools into their beauty regime. Celebrity advocates include Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston and Elle Macpherson.
It is a natural alternative to Botox, so much so that it has been nick-named the “Eastern Facelift.” I think now many females are wanting a natural alternative to enhance their looks, as opposed to the Botox, frozen look they have used in recent years. These tools will certainly deliver the required results, if used on a regular basis.
We only have one skin, and we really do need to look after it. It’s never too late to learn new skills and techniques to enhance your appearance and give yourself a fresh, radiant, glowing, and younger looking complexion.
What are the benefits of using these tools?
Massaging with Gua Sha and rollers can give the following benefits:
- Can help reduce fine lines and flatten out wrinkles.
- It is anti-ageing.
- Can help with puffiness, especially around the eye area.
- Improves micro-circulation and helps deliver fresh oxygen and nutrients to the skin’s surface.
- Gives a radiant and vibrant glow.
- Lifts and tones the skin.
- Reduces sagging and loose skin.
- Improves lymphatic drainage.
- Boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Can help with scarring and stretch marks.
- Can help with cellulite.
- Results with firmer skin and more even skin tone.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is believed that blemishes, lines and wrinkles on the face were indicating disharmony in the body, and so by working on these areas, you are then actually bringing more balance and equilibrium to the body and all its organs and glands.
Why are these Gua Shas and Rollers so special?
The old cliché is very true… “You really do pay for what you get!!”
This is very true when it comes to Jade Rollers and Gua Shas. You are paying for real quality here. There are so many of these now on the market and it can be very confusing to know the difference, until you do your research and find out for yourself. Many of the cheaper products are machine made from False Jade and are mass produced. They are then sprayed with chemicals and coated with a resin, therefore putting these directly onto the skin will not produce the desired effects!
So, what’s the difference? Why pay more for a quality Crystal Roller or Gua Sha? Let’s look and see why!
These Gua Sha and Rollers are special because:
- They are all Grade A genuine crystal classification (meaning it has not been chemically treated or reformulated in any way.)
- The products retain the energetic properties of the original crystal and all its healing properties.
- They are all hand carved and not mass-produced ensuring individuality. This will also create a slight variation in colour with each product.
- They have genuine solid brass brackets which are thought to better conduct energy flow. These brackets can also be removed for cleaning if required.
- They are presented in beautiful gift boxes with silk lining. This is the traditional method for storing crystals and It is believed that the silk helps protect the crystals and enhanced the flow of energy.
- The box provided is FSC cardboard and uses environmentally friendly EVA foam to hold the roller in place. These also make it a great gift due to the presentation.
- Genuine silk is also anti-bacterial, so storing your crystal tool in its original box will help keep it clean and ready for re-using.
- They have a life time guarantee which is unique nowadays in an ever-increasing marketplace.
Compare this to the cheaper ones on the market.
- The cheap generic Crystal Rollers are intensely chemically treated crystals and are have a “reconstituted” label attached to avoid claims of false advertising.
- They retain none of the original properties of the crystal and its healing qualities.
- They are machine made and mass produced, hence the smaller price tag.
- Cheap generic rollers use thin wire that is usually sharp if the head falls out and will damage and tear the skin. The wire is generally weak and will limit the lifespan of the roller.
- Cheap generic rollers are usually wrapped in simple cardboard and will not have the silk lining to help protect the crystal.
- Will not offer you a lifetime guarantee as weak construction usually means a short lifespan.
20% discount for those who sign up to a therapist account through Feet First Therapies!
We offer an exciting opportunity for therapists here in Northern Ireland to take on and incorporate these high-quality crystal facial tools into your business.
20% discount off retail price, allowing you to stock the products for using in your facial treatments and to retail to clients.
You can also avail of our Therapist Starter Pack which includes:
- Small Rose Quartz Roller
- Double-headed Jade Roller
- Amethyst Gua Sha
- Clear Quartz Gua Sha
- Choice of: 2 Zephorium Body Oils OR 1 Zephorium Face Serum
- Comprehensive user guide
All of this for £150!
To apply for a therapist stockist account, contact Andrea on 07500334432
To shop the range at retail price, or read more about each product, click here.